I’m going to practice what I preach, this week, and not write a full article. I’ve had a stressful and busy few weeks, including needing to spend some extra time with the family (nothing scary or earth-shattering – we just needed some family time), and I think the best thing for me to do today is not spend time writing an article. Let me point you instead at some I’ve written in the past.
- Bringing your emotions to work
- 15 steps to prepare for (another) lockdown
- Your job is unimportant (keep doing it anyway)
- How not to make a cup of tea
- No security without an architecture
- Isolationism – not a 4 letter word (in the cloud)
- Why Enarx is open
Keep safe, and look after yourself, dear reader!